Last week we launched the Optimum Fit Club. It is designed to challenge your limits and bring out your competitive spirit. You have to be in the top 5 to sign our board and reach the minimum requirements for each challenge. If you achieve 5 of the challenges, you will be eligible to make the top 3 in the male or female category on our leader board. If you conquer 7 of these challenges, you will be presented with a custom t-shirt and a complimentary training session. All challenges must be witnessed by one of our trainers to count either in person or by video.
The challenges are as follows:
- Wall Squat- sit at 90 degrees for a minimum of 3 min.
- Low Plank- hold for a minimum of 4 min.
- Pushups- 50 minimum for women, 100 for men.
- Pullups- 10 minimum for women, 20 for men.
- Crunches- minimum of 100.
- TRX Pike/Pushup combo- highest total, minimum 25.
- Rower- 1500 meters in less than 6 min.
- 5K run- top 5 fastest times.
- 1/2 or full marathon- top 5 fastest times.
- Jump Rope- minimum 200 consecutive reps
We have also launched the Get Fit Club. This is just slightly modified and will help prepare you to achieve the Optimum Fit Club.
- Wall Squat- sit at 90 degrees for a minimum of 2 min.
- Low Plank- hold for a minimum of 2 min.
- Pushups- 25 minimum for women, 50 for men.
- Crunches- minimum of 50.
- Jump Rope- minimum 100 consecutive reps
- Battling Ropes – most slams in 30 sec.
Good luck and get working so we can see your name on our board! If you need a program to help you reach these goals, contact us.
It's only fair to share!